Global oilfield services market is expected to steadily increase from $192 billion (bn) in 2016 to $241bn in 2020, after falling 38% year-on-year from 2014 to 2015, according to this 2016 quarterly publication TheWorld Oilfield Services Market Forecast
provides unique insight into the global oilfield services (OFS) market. The product delivers historic, current and future drilling, completion & workover expenditure, forecasting 20 common oilfield service lines including rig & crew, cementing, well testing and logging.
With a forecast through to 2020 and utilising a proprietary methodology, the World Oilfield Services Market Forecast
includes a regional assessment of total OFS spending, with additional in-depth analysis of each service line at a national level (country-by-country breakdown of the top 30 country markets for oilfield expenditure). The detailed service line models include workover, as well as drilling and completion for the onshore & offshore markets, providing unparalleled insight into the OFS sector.
Taking into account the latest macro-economic trends through explicit commodity price inputs to all service line models, the OFS forecast provides up-to-date analysis of one of the most important and fast moving markets in the oil & gas sector.
DWsWorld Drilling & Production Forecast
D&P) generates the wells drilled forecast which drives DWs OFS forecast. D&P is continuously updated, providing detailed hydrocarbon production and drilling data that covers 96% of global production. This established foundation provides a base for the further modelling of footage and drilling days key drivers of OFS spending.
TheWorld Oilfield Services Market Forecastcontains:
- Oilfield services expenditure data generated in-house using models exclusive to DW; the OFS market forecast utilises DWs own D&P models for wells drilled, footage and drilling days.
- Full global coverage the only product to provide country-by-country analysis of the global OFS market.
- Detailed analysis regional overview with data and analysis of historic, current and future OFS spending by service line in the onshore and offshore markets. Service line analysis and data at a regional and national level for the onshore and offshore markets.
- Industry insight hundreds of man-hours per quarter of industry consultation to ensure accurate and reliable data inputs. Service line specific insight from industry participants has been provided throughout the report.
- Quarterly updates for the highest level of accuracy, a subscription option is available for quarterly reports. DWs models are continually updated, allowing for regular updates and detailed knowledge of expected trends in OFS activity.
2 Global Analysis
- Methodology: Overview
- Service Line Cost Inclusions
- Well Cost Breakdown
- Barriers and Limitations
3 Regional Analysis
- Global Expenditure: Overview
- Global Expenditure: Onshore/Offshore Breakdown
- Global Expenditure: Service Line Breakdown
4 Service Line Analysis
- Eastern Europe & FSU
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
- Western Europe
- Casing & Tubing Services
- Casing & Tubing Services - Top 30 Markets
- Cementing - Top 30 Markets
- Coiled Tubing Services
- Coiled Tubing Services - Top 30 Markets
- Completion Equipment
- Completion Equipment - Top 30 Markets
- Directional Drilling Services
- Directional Drilling Services - Top 30 Markets
- Drill Bits
- Drill Bits - Top 30 Markets
- Drilling Fluids
- Drilling Fluids - Top 30 Markets
- Fishing - Top 30 Markets
- Mud Logging
- Mud Logging - Top 30 Markets
- MWD & LWD
- MWD & LWD - Top 30 Markets
- Perforation - Top 30 Markets
- Production Testing
- Production Testing - Top 30 Markets
- Rig & Crew
- Rig & Crew - Top 30 Markets
- Slickline Services
- Slickline Services - Top 30 Markets
- Solids Control Equipment
- Solids Control Equipment - Top 30 Markets
- Stimulation - Top 30 Markets
- Surface Well Testing
- Surface Well Testing - Top 30 Markets
- Waste Management
- Waste Management - Top 30 Markets
- Wireline Logging
- Wireline Logging - Top 30 Markets
- Wireline Services
- Wireline Services - Top 30 Markets
- Data and Text Conventions
This research may need few 'current' updates before being delivered. Hence it may take 2 to 3 business days to be delivered after an order is placed. We and our research partners appreciate your patience during this time.